Friday, January 3, 2014

Winter Winds | The Deer Kids




I'm excited and happy to say that my first photoshoot with a family was successful!
Little AJ in his adorable mustache sweater was beyond photogenec, and I was amazed at how much everyone in this family has grown – physically but also as a person – since the last time I'd spent time with them.
Julie had the idea to use Christmas lights and wrap herself and her brother and sister in the lights, so I got out the extension cords and brought out the Christmas lights in the middle of downtown Olympia! We had a blast and got some amazing photographs for their mom's present.
I am also happy to say that the finished product (Julie and her siblings printed some of the photos and framed them) made Misty cry. I love you guys! Thank you for asking me to be a part of your wonderful gift to your mom this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment